Trailer for the third installment of the popular movie series
- Category Various Utilities
- License Free
- Size 55.96 MB
- Works under Windows Vista / Windows 2003 / Windows XP / Windows NT / Windows 2000 / Windows ME / Windows 98 SE / Windows 98 / Windows 95
- Language English
- Program by Activision
Released in 2007, Spider-Man 3 made nearly $900 million at the box office and inspired a hit video game that you can now watch via this trailer.
Spider-Man 3 featured your favorite characters from the history of the franchise. It followed the relationship between Peter Parker and Mary Jane and his later relationship with Gwen Stacey. It also brought in villains like Sandman and New Goblin as well as Venom. Though many people remember the film for the humorous scene of Peter dancing down the street in dark clothing after coming into contact with Venom, it also featured the deaths of two popular characters.
This Spider-Man 3 trailer shows you what you can expect from the game of the same name. Also released in 2007, the game follows the events and action from the film. You play as both Peter and Spider-Man and have the chance to interact with other characters like Harry and Mary Jane. Though the game spends a little too much time on the back stories of those characters, it does give you the chance to battle against all the top villains and lets you play as Venom.
Before you bother tracking down a copy of the game, give this trailer a watch to see what the game play looks like. The trailer features the voices of some of the franchise's most popular actors, including Tobey Maguire. Maguire even shot new scenes for the game that were not in the original film. It also gives you a good idea of how you play the game. In addition to the main story, you'll also have the chance to explore a large map of Manhattan. As you swing around the city, you'll encounter side missions that you can complete at anytime. Purists will want to complete all the available missions and the main story, too.
Another voice that you'll hear in the game is Bruce Campbell. The star of films like Evil Dead and television shows like Burn Notice, he has a long relationship with Sam Rami, the director of the Spider-Man series, and agreed to narrate the game for his old friend. You'll hear his iconic voice in this trailer. While the Spider-Man 3 trailer doesn't come with any extra features or even a copy of the game, it does show you some great scenes from the game of the same name.
- Offers an exciting look at the action found in the Spider-Man 3 game
- Features top characters like Venom, Mary Jane and Sandman
- Takes only minutes to download
- Includes original voice work from Tobey Maguire
- Lets you save a copy of the trailer on your computer for future viewings
- Only a trailer
- Includes some scenes from the film fans didn't like
- Looks a little outdated when compared to new games
- Focuses more on cut scenes and less on game play